Do any of the following statements feel familiar to you?
* There are things that I feel are true in my heart that directly contradict the world view I've held since I was a child.
* I sense that there is more to reality than what I can see/feel/touch/smell and taste but I have a difficult time trusting this sense without some real proof.
* I am drawn to works by many spiritual authors and when I read them I feel as if my perspective has expanded. Yet when I put the books down I find it challenging to hold onto the new beliefs in my daily life.
* I have read that our thoughts have the power to create our reality and I find this all very appealing - but I have not been able to demonstrate this in my everyday life.
* Sometimes I feel as if I am walking between two worlds - the world that everyone else agrees is real and the stuff that resonates with me on an inner level and I end up feeling off balance and uncomfortable in both worlds.
*What I want more than anything is to be able to pull together the seemingly contradictory information that I hold so that I can feel integrated and empowered to set the tone for my future.
If one or more of the statements above feels familiar to you, you are currently moving through a personal paradigm shift.
The concept of paradigm shift was first introduced by Thomas Kuhn, a Harvard-affiliated scientist and philosopher. In Structure of Scientific Revolutions (1962), Kuhn refutes the notion that scientific advancement is evolutionary by arguing that a new world view is actually brought forth by a "series of peaceful interludes punctuated by intellectually violent revolutions," and in those revolutions "one conceptual world view is replaced by another."
For those of us on a spiritual path, the deconstruction of our rational/logical three-dimensional world view, to be replaced by a more expanded perspective, while necessary, is typically very disquieting. The move through a paradigm shift is characteristically accompanied by mental confusion and emotional angst (fits and starts; one step forward and two steps back, etc.) as we find ourselves holding radically different views simultaneously without knowing which one to trust.
This unbalanced experience can reveal itself as:
* Feeling heart-drawn to certain opportunities (for example: leaving a solid career to pursue your life purpose) that you find intellectually untenable and anxiety producing.
* Being able to intellectually articulate what your favourite spiritual writers decree, but not feeling safe to align your lifestyle that way.
* Making a commitment to meditate every day, but finding yourself glancing at your watch and feeling compelled to cut it short so that you can get some real work done.
In order to be able to tap into the power of the RipplefX Energy is Prosperity Coaching Program we need to be able to hold or at least return consistently to an expanded perspective of the way that the world operates. Concepts such as holographic universe, vibrations and thoughts with creative potential make no sense from a strictly third-dimensional perspective. And yet we are still beings in physical form who need to interact on the material plane. Which perspective material or spiritual truly serves us best?
The answer is, neither and both! The key to relieving the scattered energy that causes such discomfort is the realization that we always have a choice about which aspect of ourselves we are identified with at any particular time. We are, simultaneously, human beings having spiritual experiences and spiritual beings having a human experience. Freedom is ours the moment that we accept that it is possible to hold seemingly paradoxical views with grace.
At some moments (for example, in the face of imminent physical danger) it is more appropriate to view ourselves as personalities first, while at other points, it behooves us to find the goal or focus that both our personality (limited self, defended heart, ego) and our Soul (Higher Self, undefended heart, Spirit) feel passionate about.
The key to moving through the paradigm shift with ease is becoming grounded in the knowledge that, once you take that first step on the path of spiritual development, you will always be walking between two worlds. As long as you are in a physical body: you will be physically vulnerable, time will be a reality, and action will be essential. However, your understanding of the expanded perspective is also essential, for even as a physical being you have the power to tap into the energy field and enhance your doing-ness by taking inspired action and bringing your energy into alignment with your goals.
Finally, a major contributor to your ease of evolution along this path will be the level of community support that you receive.
Caroline Myss explains that we evolve at a rate consistent with the group that we are "plugged into". For those seeking to accelerate their evolution, a conscious decision to partner with others who are walking this same path can mean the difference between struggle and joy.
If any of this information resonates with you and you would like to sign up for the Energy is Prosperity Coaching Program please contact Kerrace Alexander at: Bigfishstrategies@gmail.com and we will get you started today! Next session starts February 17, 2011.
Remember Peace, Love, Joy and Happiness is only A breath away!